6.06.2012

{free printables} Happy Father's Day to All Those No.1 Dads!

Jillian over at Catch My Party asked if I could create some Father's Day printables and these are what I came up with.  Head on over to see Jillian's post or download them below.
Pictures above courteous of Jillian at Catch My Party.
Included in the printable set:
-2 inch cupcake toppers/party circles
-Father's Day Sign/Quote
-Cupcake wrappers
-Straw Flags/Tags
-Bottle Lables
-Folding Food Labels
-5x7 inch Folding Card
-No.1 Daddy Banner
The above picture is obviously from me-- not so professional looking, but we're ready to celebrate our No.1 daddy on this special day!

3 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tricia-- you're welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi...if you could make the potty prizes tag and potty chart in more girly colors--pink, purple--I think that would be useful too. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...